Biography

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Present life Of Harunor Rashid

I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. My life at present in such a situation I am facing the reality. When I was student of under graduation level I planned to be a social activist in development sector as my academic subject was so Bussiness related. As per plan after completing my post graduation.My parents want to see me as government service holder or banker. I love my parent so much that’s why I can’t refuse their demand to me. From that time I am now facing the hard days of my life. You all know in our country it highly tough to get a government job due high rate of unemployment .At now I am preparing myself for the job test. In the meantime I have all ready appeared some of job test.
 
Harunor rashid

If you ask me how I am enjoying my days at now, I have nothing to say without saying very bad. Usually I don’t say any negative term but In this situation I have nothing better to say then that. i think  this historical of life is very painful to all of us who is facing this hard times of life. You may ask me why I am saying like that! Believe me It such situation when you have no income to maintain your life. You can enjoy a occasion with full of happiness. It same full for us at now to request for money to family month after month. However as what I am now was not my plan at all.
Facing the reality now I am changing life future plan. I am also preparing my self for the second way if I will get a governmental job. As a result of this thinking I have already got admitted myself in a course on Search Engine Optimization under the SEIP-project of BITM. This course is fully government funded.

I have already planned to spend 70% my daily time on this course and 30% of my time for keep going of my preparation on job test. As far as I can think it would better for me. It will help me in two ways ,if I get a government job then that obviously  good for me ,I will spent my extra time on freelancing  activities that may be helpful for me to earn some extra. 

No comments:

Post a Comment